Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Our blog for staying in touch...

Yes, this is our new contact room. I was talking to Elke and Vendela yesterday and updated them on all the latest industrial ecology news that I had. We then started talking about how little contact we have with each other nowadays so we thought maybe a blog could be the way to go. Especially since it seem as the Industrial Ecology webpage at Chalmers is slightly delayed, and maybe we won't even get o forum there (according to Ulrika's latest news). I guess it is just to sign upp and post a comment whenever you feel like it. Sharing stuff like where we are working, what we are doing, if we find out about cool jobs or seminars or other news...

I guess I should start with saying what I'm up to. Well, I've just finished my courses (hopefully all of them) so I'm about to find a thesis... which I'm working on right now. Will let you know more about that when I know more about it, hopefully next week. Moreover I'm still at Volvo Trucks. Will work there this week as well and next week I start my REAL summer job at Volvo Powertrain. The task is to collect engine data and do something with it in Matlab or Excel, well, I guess I'll know more about that next week.

So hope to see a posting from you all very soon.
//Madde

1 comment:

J.L said...

Amazing Maddo! Thank you for the great blog job. Hope everybody enjoying the summer now! I am still staying at G?teborg right now and looking for a job! I just got a tele interview opportunity at SKF Investment (shanghai, China). Hopefully, it will go well! Have fun, guys! Hugs. --Li