Hej, everybody!
I am in our blog finally, after a bunch of failed tries. Yes, the chalmers mail does not work on this blog invitation issue. Anyway, very happy I am here.
Hope you all are enjoying your summer. I am staying at home in Goteborg right now and dealing with some job issues. I suppose to join a SKF international trainee programme and start to work in SKF from september if the application of work permit goes well. I really love swedish summmer. The delightful weather, great sunshine and beautiful landscape....... I had some small trips or maybe hiking to some nice islands and lakes (stora Delsjön). They are really interesting!
I will let you know more about me and my work permit application process. Hope everything will go well. Looking forward to hear more from everybody!
Hugs to all,
Li
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment